3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAveland Road, Ketton
- Sought After Rutland Village With Easy Access To Stamford
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Accommodation
- Village Amenities Including Two Pubs & Shop/Post Office
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen, Dining Room & Utility Room
- Single Garage & Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Chain
Set in a popular location within this sought after Rutland village, is this three bedroom extended detached bungalow. The village offers many amenities including a shop/post office and two pubs, whilst also being only a short drive to the market town of Stamford.
The bungalow has been extended to the rear and offers spacious accommodation, briefly comprising: Entrance hall,
L-shaped lounge, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom, re-fitted bathroom and three bedrooms.
There are gardens to the front and a driveway offering off road parking, leading to a single garage. The rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature borders and offers a good degree of privacy.
Offered for sale with no onward chain and viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge (l-Shaped) L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Lounge Area 1 11' 4" x 16' 9" ( 3.45m x 5.11m )
Lounge Area 2 7' 6" x 11' 5" ( 2.29m x 3.48m )
Dining Room 13' 8" x 8' ( 4.17m x 2.44m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 11' ( 3.71m x 3.35m )
Utility Room 8' 4" x 7' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.41m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.49m )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56034022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.