4 bedroom detached house for saleTown Street, Swanton Morley, Dereham
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Unique 4 Bedroom Detached Property
- 3 Reception Rooms + Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 2 Bathrooms
- Gardens, Double Garage + Single Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Annexe Potential (Subject to Relevant Planning Consents)
- Good Degree of Privacy
- Popular Central Village Location
We are pleased to offer for sale this 4 bedroom property with a unique octagon style tower, located on an elevated position, close to the village green & within walking distance of the bus stop. Boasting versatile accommodation with ample off-road parking, double garage + single garage and gardens.
Centrally located within the large village of Swanton Morley and perfectly situated for the many amenities this well-regarded village has to offer, including a high-class butchers, delicatessen, village store, Post Office and two country pubs. There are also nearby river walks across the banks of the river Wensum, together with many footpaths surrounded by unspoiled countryside. Also within walking distance of this property is a Primary School, doctor's surgery, village green and village hall. Swanton Morley also boasts excellent transport links for the historic market town of Dereham and Cathedral City of Norwich, it's no wonder why this property, with its flexible living accommodation, is set in an ideal location for a growing family.
Part glazed external entrance door opening to the front aspect, UPVC windows to the front aspect, glazed door and windows opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, built-in cupboard, radiator, door opening to:
Breakfast Area 13' 11" x 11' 3" max narrowing to 7' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.43m max narrowing to 2.24m )
(Irregular shaped room) A further range of wall and floor mounted fitted units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, space for American style fridge-freezer, built-in cupboard, further boiler cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the front aspect, opening to:
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, tiled splash backs, fitted electric hob, space for fridge-freezer and cooker, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled flooring, coved ceiling, UPVC windows to the front and side aspects.
Lounge 27' 2" x 14' 8" max ( 8.28m x 4.47m max )
Fireplace with hearth, radiator, exposed beams, telephone point, UPVC windows to the side and rear aspects, opening to:
Dining Room 12' 9" narrowing to 11' 11" x 12' 4" ( 3.89m narrowing to 3.63m x 3.76m )
Radiator, exposed beams, UPVC windows to the side and rear aspects.
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Sitting Room / Reception Room 19' 11" x 11' 7" ( 6.07m x 3.53m )
Radiator, UPVC windows to the front and rear aspects, integral door opening to the double garage.
Ground Floor Bedroom 14' 4" x 11' 7" extending to 15' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.53m extending to 4.70m )
Radiator, wall lighting, internal secondary glazed window to the rear aspect, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, radiator, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, electric heater, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 15' x 14' narrowing to 8' 3" ( 4.57m x 4.27m narrowing to 2.51m )
(Irregular shaped room) Built-in storage cupboard, radiator, UPVC windows overlooking the side and rear aspects.
Bedroom 2 15' 1" narrowing to 6' 2" x 12' 10" ( 4.60m narrowing to 1.88m x 3.91m )
(Irregular shaped room) Built-in cupboard, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
Bedroom 3 16' 5" x 8' 9" narrowing to 3' 9" ( 5.00m x 2.67m narrowing to 1.14m )
Radiator, UPVC windows overlooking the side aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, bidet, hand wash basin and panelled bath, tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
The property is approached via an elevated driveway. The remainder of the front garden is paved with flower and shrub beds and a further split level patio area.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn, which continues to the side aspect, with a shingled area, enclosed in the main by panelled fencing.
Double Garage 20' 9" x 18' 8" ( 6.32m x 5.69m )
Up and over door, lighting.
Single Garage 16' x 8' 11" ( 4.88m x 2.72m )
Up and over door, power and lighting.
Swanton Morley has a huge amount to offer, including a butchers, village shop, Post Office, garage, primary school, delightful village green and two public houses - Darby's and The Angel. There is also a village hall and local sports clubs which include football, bowls and cricket. The nearby River Wensum, lakes and fisheries provide fantastic spots for fishing and nature lovers will discover footpaths criss-crossing the area. For more amenities and shops, the bustling market town of Dereham is located just 3 miles away and offers a shopping centre, market place, golf course, cinema and swimming pool.
Upon entering Swanton Morley from the Dereham direction, proceed along through the village and the property can be accessed via a small lane on the left hand side, just before the sharp left hand bend where the shops and public house are situated and can be identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56034031.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.