4 bedroom terraced house for saleTrafalgar Road, Wallasey
- Three Storey Property
- Currently Two Separate Flats
- Investor Opportunity
- Huge Potential
- NO CHAIN
An exciting and interesting investor opportunity to purchase a mid-terraced property containing a one bedroom ground floor flat and a three bedroom maisonette. Located in a residential area of Wallasey, this property would suit a multitude of buyers and viewing is considered essential. NO CHAIN!
An exciting and interesting investor opportunity to purchase a mid-terraced property containing a one bedroom ground floor flat and a three bedroom maisonette. Located in a residential area of Wallasey, close to local amenities including; shops, schools and public transport links.
The property briefly comprises of entrance porch with two doors, first leading to the one bedroom ground floor flat consisting of; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. The second door leading to the three bedroom maisonette consisting of; stairs to the first floor, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the second floor are three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. The property further has; double glazing where stated, gas central heating and a rear yard.
This three storey property would interest a multitude of purchasers and has huge potential to keep as two rental units or restore back into a beautiful four to five bedroom family home. The property is currently being sold with no onwards chain and internal viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 15' 8" MAX x 16' 9" MAX ( 4.78m MAX x 5.11m MAX )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fire place with gas fire, wall lights, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 5' 10" x 12' 9" ( 1.78m x 3.89m )
Fitted kitchen consisting of; wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, tiled walls and vinyl flooring. Double glazed window to the side and a door leading outside to the rear yard.
Bath with shower overhead, wash hand basin, W/C, radiator, tiled and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 6" MAX x 12' 5" MAX ( 4.42m MAX x 3.78m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 9" MAX x 15' 10" MAX ( 5.11m MAX x 4.83m MAX )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fire place with gas fire, radiator and a television point.
Dining Room 11' 10" MAX x 14' 7" MAX ( 3.61m MAX x 4.45m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 5' 11" ( 3.38m x 1.80m )
Fitted kitchen with; wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Electric oven with gas hob, connection for washing machine and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 16' 4" MAX x 14' 3" MAX ( 4.98m MAX x 4.34m MAX )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" MAX x 9' 5" MAX ( 4.55m MAX x 2.87m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 8" x 8' 2" ( 1.73m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, shower overhead, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C, extractor fan, radiator, partially tiled and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56034055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.