2 bedroom character property for saleChurch Hill, Wistow, Selby
- Ideal Renovation Project
- Attention Investors
- Detached Character Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Village Location
- Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this IDEAL RENOVATION PROJECT located in the quaint village of Wistow. Benefiting from 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 2 reception rooms, enclosed rear yard & an EXTENSIVE OUTBUILDING. Viewing is a must to appreciate the full potential of the accommodation on offer!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this detached character property. Ideal for anyone looking for a quaint village location, Wistow is situated within access of Selby town centre with its many amenities, shops, restaurants, banks, public transport links and road networks including the A19 & A63 towards York/Leeds. The property briefly comprises of entrance, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, house bathroom, enclosed rear garden and an extensive outbuilding. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the full potential of the accommodation on offer.
Entry to the property via a double glazed door to the front aspect, leading into;
Lounge 15' 6" max x 13' max ( 4.72m max x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fire place, television point, telephone point, under-stairs storage cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
Reception Room 15' 8" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.78m max x 3.99m max )
A versatile reception room with two windows to the front and rear elevations, electric wall mounted fire, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 14' 5" max ( 2.34m x 4.39m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of; part tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with four ring electric hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator and a single glazed window to the rear elevation.
Part tiled with three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, central heating radiator and a single glazed window to the rear elevation.
To The First Floor
Providing access to;
Bedroom One 15' 3" max x 13' max ( 4.65m max x 3.96m max )
The master bedroom benefits from views overlooking the church and has two single glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, fitted and built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" max x 13' max ( 4.80m max x 3.96m max )
The second double bedroom has a single glazed window to the front elevation overlooking the stunning church, a central heating radiator and hatch providing access to the loft.
To The Exterior
The side of the property has a shared driveway providing access to the rear garden via a timber gate.
South facing rear garden being laid to lawn with a coal outhouse and is well enclosed by brick wall surround and timber fencing.
Outbuilding 13' 5" max x 21' 9" max ( 4.09m max x 6.63m max )
Old blacksmiths outbuilding which could be utilised as a garage for off-street parking.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56035177.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.