2 bedroom flat for sale4/4 Lochend Park, Lochend, Edinburgh, EH7 6BT
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor flat, situated in the established Lochend area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and a fitted kitchen with appliances.
- Externally, there is a communal drying green to the rear, with private garden area, and to the front, ample on-street, unrestricted parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing - Sunday 1-4pm
** CLOSING DATE SET - THURSDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER 2016 @ 12 NOON ** Well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor flat, situated in a quiet street by Lochend Park itself, located in the established Lochend area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and a fitted kitchen with appliances. Externally, there is a communal drying green to the rear, laid to lawn, and a private garden area with two timber sheds, while to the front, ample on-street, unrestricted parking. The entrance hall serves each room of the property, and has carpeting, neutral decor and a storage cupboard. Set to the front of the flat, with views over Lochend Park to Arthurs Seat, the living/dining room is bright and well-proportioned, with carpeting and pendant lighting. The kitchen is fitted with tile-effect laminate flooring, traditional wood wall and base kitchen units, wood worktops, Belfast-style ceramic sink, integrated five-burner gas hob as well as an integrated fridge, electric double oven, tile splashbacks and washing machine. The modern bathroom features a stylish, white bathroom suite, tiled floor and walls, mixer tap with shower attachment, and ladder radiator. Bedroom one is spacious, with two windows overlooking the rear garden, carpeting, neutral decor and ample space for free-standing furniture, whilst also to the rear, bedroom two has carpeting, and built in shelving. Lochend is located south of Leith and around two miles from Edinburgh City Centre. It is a heavily populated residential area to the north-east of the City. Local shopping is available at a number of points in Lochend and the surrounding districts of Leith Walk and Easter Road, with supermarkets available at the Meadowbank Retail Park and on Portobello Road. In addition, the bustling Shore district of Leith, with its cosmopolitan selection of bars, bistros and restaurants, lies a short distance from the property. Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer extensive outdoor leisure, with a wide range of indoor recreational activities available at the Meadowbank Sports Centre. There is an excellent bus service, and the A1, city bypass are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7038310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.