4 bedroom farm house for saleMoss Villa, Moss House Lane, Much Hoole
- Charming Detached Farmhouse
- Country Lane Setting & Open Views
- Approx 2.2 Acres & Formal Gardens
- Four Bedrooms & Three Receptions
- Double Garage & Workshops
- En-Suite & Four Piece Bathroom
- Separate Driveway To Access The Land
- Circa 1778
A most charming detached farmhouse sat within beautiful formal gardens in this highly sought after country lane setting. 'Moss Villa' dates back to circa 1778 this spacious family home boasts flexible accommodation arranged in a flowing floor plan and open views over farmland with a total plot of approximately 2.2 acres. The extensive living accommodation comprises: entrance porch and hall, front to back lounge with log burner, dining room with log burner and window seat, fitted breakfast kitchen, a useful walk in pantry, rear entrance hall, utility room, ground floor shower room, garden room, study area, master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a three further bedrooms and a traditional four piece bathroom suite featuring a free standing bath. Outside the formal gardens extend to approximately 1/2 of an acre, extensive cobble sett driveway, double garages, workshop and a garden store. Having a separate access the reminder of the land offers many uses but currently has defined areas useful for horticulture and 2 fields. The property is warmed by an oil fired central heating and the multi fuel stoves also connected to the system. Viewing is highly advised to fully appreciate this idyllic location, abundance of character features and extensive plot 'Moss Villa' has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7118252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.