4 bedroom detached house for saleHooe, Battle
Guide Price £710,000
- Comfortable detached family house
- Edge of village location
- Delightful countryside views
- Well-proportioned reception space
- Four double bedrooms
- Garaging and parking
- About 0.4 of an acre
**Guide Price £710,000 - £760,000**
An attractive detached four-bedroomed family house enjoying delightful countryside views to the rear, situated on the fringes of Hooe, together with garage, off-road parking and useful outbuilding. EPC E
Court Cottage comprises a comfortable detached family house with part brick and part tile-hung elevations. The house has been extended over the years and offers well-proportioned reception space and bedroom accommodation.
The main features of the property are:
- Good-sized entrance hall with ample space for free-standing furniture and stairs to the first floor. Partly glazed door leads through to a good-sized reception room which is double aspect and currently used as a study/office. A side door leads directly to the garden.
- The sitting room has a window to the rear overlooking the garden, brick fireplace with oak mantle and coal fire. Glazed french doors lead directly through to a sun room, which is double aspect and has patio doors to the side paved terrace and garden.
- The dining room with its bay window to the rear of the property enjoys views across the garden and the neighbouring countryside. Brick feature fireplace.
- The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating an eye-level oven and microwave. Space for an American-style fridge/freezer. Tiled splashbacks and rolled-edge worktops.
- On the first floor there is a good-sized landing with a large window to the front of the property. The utility room is fitted with some base units and space for a washer/dryer.
- The master bedroom enjoys the views across the adjoining countryside, fitted with a range of built-in wardrobes and cupboards and en suite bathroom. Three further good-sized bedrooms.
The property is approached via a shingle driveway culminating in a large area for parking and turning adjacent to the garage and house. The gardens wrap to three sides of the house and are predominantly laid to lawn, interspersed with mature shrubs, trees and fruit trees. The boundaries are defined by post and rail fencing and mixed mature hedging.
A paved terrace is positioned to one side of the property affording a delightful place to sit or for al fresco dining.
There is an established vegetable garden with a greenhouse and to the front of the property there is a stable block with a concrete hardstanding offering versatility for a number of uses.
Garden and grounds - in all about 0.4 of an acre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56036272.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT140155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Battle - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.