4 bedroom detached house for saleMonson Way, Oundle, Peterborough
- Spacious detached family home
- Four double bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Generous rear garden
- Lounge, dining room, office and conservatory
- Double garage and driveway
- Very well presented throughout
An extremely well presented family home with four reception rooms and four double bedrooms, all of which have built in wardrobes. The property enjoys a very good sized rear garden and has a double garage and parking.
Window to front, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Refitted with two-piece suite comprising, wash-hand basin, WC, extractor fan.
3.63m x 2.74m (11'11" x 9'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, built-in fridge, plumbing for dishwasher, fitted electric oven, built-in gas hob with extractor hood over, window to rear, open to:
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, wall mounted gas boiler, door to garden.
4.11m x 2.77m (13'6" x 9'1") into bay. Also making for an ideal snug or play room. Box bay window to front.
4.73m x 3.65m (15'6" x 12') maximum. Window to side, living flame effect fireplace, sliding doors to:
3.43m x 2.77m (11'3" x 9'1") maximum. Brick base construction with PVCu double glazed windows, radiator, tiled flooring, double doors to the garden.
2.65m x 2.08m (8'8" x 6'10"). Window to front.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Airing cupboard housing hot water tank, door to storage cupboard, access to loft, doors to:
3.81m x 3.69m (12'6" x 12'1") maximum. Windows to front and side, built in double wardrobe, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, opaque window to front.
3.02m x 2.47m (9'11" x 8'1") plus recess. Window to rear, built-in double wardrobe.
3.02m x 2.78m (9'11" x 9'1"). Window to rear, built in double wardrobe.
3.15m x 2.78m (10'4" x 9'1"). Window to front, built in double wardrobe.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, opaque window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance gravelled garden with hedgerows and to the side a driveway leading to the double garage.
The rear garden is of a very generous size and is enclosed by panelled fencing with a variety mature hedgerows making for a most pleasant garden. Leading off from the kitchen and conservatory is a gravelled seating area which opens on to the large lawn.
Double garage with two up and over doors. Power and lighting connected. Electric vehicle charging point. Eaves space storage. Courtesy door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56036401.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.