2 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenstone Mews, Wanstead, E11
Although this tranquil, no through road position creates a peaceful setting, the owners can enjoy the best of both worlds as you are within easy reach of Wanstead Central Line Tube and High Street, with its array of shop, bars and restaurants. The property itself offers a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and allocated parking. The large lounge/diner is the perfect size to host dinner parties in or relax in front of the television, leaving the attractive second reception area/conservatory free for multiple use, including an office area, playroom or a more formal dining space. The floor to ceiling windows allow the light to flood in and create light, bright feeling throughout. The garden to the rear is low maintenance and well presented. The property is also being sold chain free.
• Two double bedrooms • End of terrace
• Central Wanstead Location • Chain free
• With walking distance of Wanstead and Snaresbrook station
• Modern fitted kitchen • Private garden
• Conservatory • Allocated parking
Reception Area – 16’9 x 11’7
Conservatory/ Second reception area – 10’8 x 7’5
Kitchen – 9’1 x 8’7
Bedroom One – 11’7 x 9’5
Bedroom Two – 11’7 x 8’6
Bathroom – 9 x 4’5
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56036998.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET82-t-4743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.