1 bedroom flat for saleBurnelli Building, Chelsea Bridge Wharf, Battersea Park, London, SW8
- Third floor modern apartment
- Set within a newly built development
- Open plan reception room/dining area and kitchen
- Large double bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Private balcony
- Concierge and video-entry phone
- Well maintained and secure communal areas
- Short walk to Sloane Square, Kings Road and Battersea Power Station
- Close to Battersea Park and Queenstown Road stations
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market a third floor apartment set within a prestigious modern development with amenities that include a lift, a twenty-four hour concierge service and a communal courtyard. The property is well presented with stylish décor and contemporary fittings. The welcoming entrance hall leads to a stylish bathroom and generous bedroom. From the hallway you also gain access to the open-plan reception/kitchen which features a range of modern units at both eye and base level with integrated appliances. The reception room opens to a balcony with views of Battersea Park. The development is ideally located just moments from Chelsea Bridge, Battersea Power station and is within close proximity of the Kings Road, Battersea Park mainline station and the Nine Elms regeneration area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56037658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPK160168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Park & Nine Elms. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.