4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLinfern Avenue West, Kilmarnock
Sold STC £140,000
- Wonderfully extended for modern family life
- Traditional semi detached family home with drive
- Stylish and modern kitchen
- Dining room/family area
- Utility room & wc/cloaks
- 16ft lounge
- 4 bedrooms: flexible layout
- Luxurious bathroom
First-class, extended, traditional semi detached villa. Reception hall, lounge with bay window, modern fitted kitchen, family dining room, utility room, cloaks/wc. Downstairs bedroom 4/study. Upper floor, three bedrooms and shower room. GCH, DG, gardens, driveway.
A first-class, extended, traditional semi detached villa. The property is in walk in condition.
The accommodation comprises: reception hall, large lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, family dining room with French doors, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, cloaks/wc, downstairs bedroom 4 or study. The upper floor has three bedrooms and a luxury shower room.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazed windows and a good size extension to the side and the rear, enhancing the accommodation. The gardens have been landscaped for low maintenance and are easy to keep, there is off street parking for two or more cars on the driveway.
The area has a good selection of local amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Bus and rail routes give regular and easy commuting throughout the area and into Glasgow.
Entrance Hall 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 11" ( 5.13m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.69m )
Dining Room 12' 9" x 12' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.81m )
Utility 6' 7" x 4' 10" ( 2.01m x 1.47m )
Wc/cloaks 4' 10" x 4' 9" ( 1.47m x 1.45m )
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 7' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 7' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56037733.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.