2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFinedon Road, Wellingborough
Offers in Region of £230,000
- Stunning two bedroom detached bungalow
- Renovated to a superb standard
- Off road parking and garage
- Good town centre location
- Close to local amenities, schools and train station
- £1000 Buyers incentive
*** SEEING IS BELIEVING *** This stunning two bedroom detached bungalow is offered to the market having been refurbished to an excellent and modern standard. Nothing has been compromised in this beautiful bungalow and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this home!
The property further benefits from having brand new kitchen and bathroom, two double bedrooms, off road parking, garage, sun room which has bi-folding doors leading on to a decked seating area and rear garden. Call us now to avoid missing out.
The front is mainly laid to lawn with drive way and garage.
There are windows to the side and front and door to the front, tiled flooring and steps up to the front door leading to the entrance hall.
Obscure glazed door to porch, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.24m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, feature open fire with slate hearth and mantle.
Kitchen 10' 5" max x 7' 4" plus recess ( 3.18m max x 2.24m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and floor units with work tops over, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, part tiled walls, gas oven with electric hob and stainless steel canopy over, integral white goods, radiator, tiled flooring, door leading to side hall way and sun room.
Seperate Side Hallway
Double glazed door to front and window to side, tiled flooring, door leading to the summer room.
Sun Room 10' 8" max x 6' 5" max ( 3.25m max x 1.96m max )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side, double glazed bi-folding patio doors to decked seating area, tiled flooring.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level W,C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan, paneled bath with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, corner shower unit with mixer shower, tiled flooring.
This good sized rear garden benefits from currently being landscaped.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56037745.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.