Restaurant for sale228 York Road, London, SW11
Removed 3,935 sq. ft. | £925,000
- 3,935 sq ft (365 sq m)
- Ground floor and basement to be let on a new FRI lease
- Upper parts sold off
- Rear of restaurant recently fitted out to a high standard and converted to a central kitchen
- We understand that the property is not elected for VAT.
- The property comprises a former public house on ground floor and basement
- The rear of the ground floor has been converted to a self contained central kitchen and the remainder of the property on ground floor and basement will be refitted as a restaurant
- The ground floor has a total approximate area of 226.80 sq m (2440 sq ft) and the basement has an approximate area of 139.00 sq m(1495 sq ft)
- The subject property occupies a prominent corner location on York Road at the junction with Chatfield Road. York Road is the main arterial route connecting Putney and Wandsworth with Vauxhall
- The area has seen tremendous development over the past few years with a number of mixed use schemes, between Wandsworth and Battersea Bridges transforming the area, including Battersea Reach, very close to the subject property
- Retailers the area include Cycle Republic, Co-Operative Food Store, Bo Concept, Barker & Stonehouse, Homebase and Land Rover
- There are also a number of hotels including Travelodge, Crowne Plaza and The Rafayel
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56038360.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.