4 bedroom detached house for saleBrookfield Gardens, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Detached 4 bedroom family home
- Double garage & off road parking
- Close to the local schools
- Conveniently positioned for town & beach
- Secluded rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £285,000, please contact Pittis.
Situated in a sought after location this beautiful four bedroom detached family home offers not only great space throughout but it also comes with an attached double garage. If you are a classic car enthusiast or a keen DIY’er this additional space is absolutely ideal. Pull up on your drive, walk through the door and kick off your shoes, you are finally home!Downstairs you have open plan living with a good size lounge area that leads round to the dining area with the added bonus of the kitchen area being there too. No need to worry about entertaining your family and friends whilst being stuck in the kitchen by yourself anymore, you can now be involved in the reminiscing & laughter of those much loved memories.The location of this property is extremely convenient; you have a number of local schools surrounding you and bus stop less than 30 yards from your front, if you hop in the car you can be in the centre of Ryde town in less than 5 minutes, ideal for a spot of shopping or to grab a bite to eat with friends.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for over 20 years and it is a big decision for us to move, but as it is only the two of us now we have decided that the time is right for us to down size and find something a little bit smaller.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 17'1 x 12'9 (5.21m x 3.89m)
- Dining Area: 11'2 x 10'3 (3.41m x 3.13m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'5 x 7'6 (4.40m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 10'10 (4.09m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'1 x 8'7 (3.99m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'6 x 7'9 (3.20m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'4 x 7'6 (2.85m x 2.29m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56038594.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.