3 bedroom terraced house for saleArgyle Road, Brighton
Sold STC £400,000
- Less than 0.5 miles to Brighton station
- Scope for improvement/loft conversion
- Three bedrooms
- Westerly aspect rear garden
- Through lounge/dining room
- Gas central heating
- UPVC sash windows to front
- Fitted wardrobes
A charming older style bay fronted period house with potential to develop the loft space, within half a mile of Preston Circus, North Laine and Brighton station. Offering 3 bedrooms, shower room, kitchen, secluded garden, through reception room.
A Victorian three bedroom mid terrace house situated on this popular residential road just off Preston Circus, which (along with London Road) is fast becoming THE destination for food, bars, shops, restaurants, cinema (Duke of Yorks) and cafes; as well as being a short walk for commuters to London Road station (0.3 miles away) and Brighton mainline station is only 0.5 miles away for direct fast trains to Gatwick or London Victoria.
The Preston Circus area is also within half a mile of the vibrant North Laine district and in the opposite direction you will find the 63 acre Preston Park which host many international events as well as providing an array of recreational facilities including tennis courts, bowling greens, a cycle velodrome, two cricket fields, four football pitches, two basketball courts and plenty of pathways for running and jogging.
Viewing's come highly recommended to appreciate the potential and convenient location.
Main entrance door with decorative glazed panel above, two built-in under stairs storage cupboards, decorative plaster corbels.
Lounge 25' 9" into bay x 12' max ( 7.85m into bay x 3.66m max )
Dual aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to front and secondary glazed window to rear, feature fireplace and surround with coal effect gas fire, two radiators, coving, panelled doors and shelved storage cupboards to one recess in dining area.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 9' 6" ( 4.32m x 2.90m )
Stable door to side, upvc double glazed window. Range of base and wall mounted units with wooden doors, contrasting J-shaped working surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit, tiled floor. Gas cooker point, space for washing machine and upright fridge/freezer. Pantry cupboard, door to hallway.
Split level landing with sun tube, ornate spindle balustrade, access to main loft.
Bedroom One 13' 7" into bay x 12' 4" plus wardobes ( 4.14m into bay x 3.76m plus wardobes )
Having uPVC double glazed bay to front, built in wardrobes along one wall and further built in wardrobes to either side of chimney.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 10" including wardobes ( 3.48m x 3.30m including wardobes )
Having secondary glazed window to rear and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" max x 9' 6" narrowing to 4' 3" ( 3.30m max x 2.90m narrowing to 1.30m )
Having secondary glazed window to rear, combination boiler, radiator, access to rear loft.
Shower room comprising walk in double width shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc and two windows to side one being double glazed and the other single glazed.
Rear garden with favoured Westerly aspect and raised flower beds with brick paved central path, brick boundary walls to the side with flint retaining wall to the rear with railway land and embankment beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56039455.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.