3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBennett Street, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE Bedroom Semi Detached property
- Great purchase for FTB/Investor
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- Convenient for M1 Motorway & Meadowhall
- CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
WELL PLACED FOR MEADOWHALL & M1 AND REPRESENTING AN IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI MUST BE VIEWED!
The property comprises:- Side Entrance, Downstairs Bathroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Gardens to front and rear.
CALL US NOW!
DEAL PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
This Three Bedroom Semi Detached property is well placed for Sheffield, Rotherham, M1 & Meadowhall and briefly comprises:- Side Entrance, Downstairs Bathroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Gardens to front and rear.
Side Entrance Porch
A double glazed door opens into the side entrance porch.
Having a modern white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a chrome heated towel rail, tiling to the walls to complement the fittings and a double glazed window to the rear.
Lounge 14' 7" into alcove x 10' 4" ( 4.45m into alcove x 3.15m )
The lounge has laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 9' ( 2.62m x 2.74m )
The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with a stainless steel sink, space for a cooker, a useful pantry cupboard and a double glazed window to the rear. A door opens onto the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
Central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 14' 8" + alcove to rear of wardrobes ( 3.18m x 4.47m + alcove to rear of wardrobes )
This main bedroom has a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 5' 11" x 7' 2" ( 1.80m x 2.18m )
With double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 12' narrowing to 6' 4" ( 2.54m x 3.66m narrowing to 1.93m )
This third bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a tiered garden area. A gate at the side of the property leads to the rear garden which is arranged on several levels with patio area, lawned area with a range of plants and a pond.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56041010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.