2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElizabeth Close, Chapel St. Leonards, Skegness
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 2 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Location
- Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen & Conservatory
- Garage, Driveway & Gardens
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN this fantastic Detached Bungalow is situated in a pleasant Cul-De-Sac position in the ever popular East Coast Village Resort of Chapel St Leonards & comprises of Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Conservatory, Garage, Driveway & Gardens to the front and rear.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, situated in a pleasant 'head of a Cul-De-Sac' location, in the popular East Coast Village resort of Chapel St Leonards, an early viewing is recommended by the selling agent to fully appreciate this 2 Bed Detached Bungalow, having the benefit of a refitted 3 piece Shower Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Lounge and rear Conservatory and 2 well-proportioned Bedrooms. Externally the property has low maintenance gardens to the front and rear, gated driveway allowing off road parking and attached garage. The property is ideally positioned to offer good access to a wide range of nearby village amenities in addition to the seafront/ beach attractions, whilst also offering easy access to further nearby East Coast Resorts including Ingoldmells, Sutton-On-Sea & Skegness. For further details contact William H Brown today.
Front Entrance Porch
With double glazed French doors and further inner timber opaque glazed internal door leading into the:-
With a storage heater, loft access which has the benefit of a pull down ladder with power being connected and being partly boarded and doors to;-
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 9" into recess ( 4.24m x 3.58m into recess )
With a double glazed leaded window allowing pleasant views to the front elevation on account of the bungalow being positioned at the head of the Cul-De-Sac, electric fire inset into a tiled hearth and surround, inset recess ceiling lights and electric storage heater.
Bedroom 1 10' x 11' 7" ( 3.05m x 3.53m )
With a double glazed leaded window to the front elevation allowing pleasant views to the front elevation on account of the bungalow being positioned at the head of the Cul-De-Sac.
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed leaded window to the rear elevation.
Refitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a double tiled shower cubicle with an electric shower therein, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, electric wall mounted heater, tiled splashbacks and double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
Breakfast Kitchen 9' 10" x 10' 9" min + the door recess extending to 12' 5" max ( 3.00m x 3.28m min + the door recess extending to 3.78m max )
Fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary worktop surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, 1 ¼ inset sink with mixer taps over, integrated electric oven & hob with pull out extractor unit over. There is space and provision for further appliances including dishwasher, washing machine & fridge-freezer, a double glazed leaded window looking into the rear conservatory and a double glazed door allowing access into the same.
Conservatory 14' 7" x 6' 2" ( 4.45m x 1.88m )
Being of brick and UPVC construction with a polycarbonate roof over, 2 double glazed doors allowing access into the rear garden and double glazed windows to 3 sides. There is a useful tap and a further double glazed personal door allowing access into the garage.
To the front of the property, there is a low maintenance garden area enclosed with a low level wall which is set to gravel for ease of maintenance, complimented by stocked borders, outside lighting, gated driveway allowing off road parking and leading to the attached garage;
Garage 7' 10" x 15' 11" ( 2.39m x 4.85m )
With a roller style vehicular door to the front, double glazed opaque window to the side, electric fuse box and having light and power connected.
There is gated side access into the enclosed rear garden which is again set with low maintenance in mind, enclosed with a variety of fencing and walling, timber garden shed, low maintenance gravelled areas and paved patio seating area in addition to pathway, all of which would lend itself well to pot plants and ornaments.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56041121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.