2 bedroom flat for saleQueens Road, SKEGNESS
- Well Proportioned 2 Bed 1st Floor Flat
- Popular Residential Location
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen & 3 Piece Bathroom
- Communal Garden & Allocated Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Well Proportioned 2 Bed 1st Floor Flat situated in the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness close to town centre amenities & Seafront/Beach attractions, comprising of Lounge, fitted Kitchen, 3 Piece Bathroom, communal Garden & allocated Parking.
Great opportunity to purchase a well proportioned 1st Floor Flat, situated in the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness, offering great access to the wide range of nearby amenities and Seafront/Beach attractions. With accommodation which comprises of a ground floor Entrance with stairs rising to the 1st floor accommodation which includes a 15' Lounge, fitted Breakfast Kitchen, 3 piece Bathroom suite with an over shower bath, 2 well proportioned Bedrooms, both of which have built in wardrobe facilities. The property is gas centrally heated and double glazed as stated and externally has the benefit of a communal court yard garden area in which to relax which incorporates a drying area for laundry and bin storage. In addition to this, there is a metal storage shed with power connected and an allocated parking space for the home owner. For further details or to arrange a viewing contact William H Brown today on 01754768311.
With opaque double glazed door, electric fuses, stairs to:-
1st Floor Landing
With double glazed opaque window to the side elevation, radiator, double doored built in deep cupboard, ideal for storage, central heating temperature control and timer, access to roof space with pull down ladder, light and boarding for storage and doors to;
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' ( 4.75m x 3.66m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation with pleasant outlook over the adjacent green, electric fire set in a feature surround, coved ceiling, radiator and T.V aerial point.
Breakfast Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with worksurfaces over and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for gas cooker, wall mounted extractor, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, space for a 'Bistro' style table, double glazed window to the front elevation with pleasant outlook over the adjacent green.
Bedroom 1 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and a good range of built in wardrobes to one wall with hanging and storage facility.
Bedroom 2 8' 5" x 8' 6" min extending to 10' 7" max ( 2.57m x 2.59m min extending to 3.23m max )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, large recessed built in wardrobe.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with Mira Sport shower and screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, radiator, opaque double glazed window to the side elevation.
The communal areas include spaces for bins, rotary dryer for washing, patio seating areas & garden, also included in the sale is a metal storage shed with power and there is an allocated car parking space with the flat.
See Multi Map Illustration
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56041166.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG103893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.