3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilne Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH GARDENS TO FRONT, SIDE & REAR
- Entrance porch, Lounge, Kitchen & rear lobby
- Three bedrooms & family bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Plot to side of the property
VIEWINGS ARE SIMPLY A MUST to appreciate the outside space that this property has to offer! There is both front and rear gardens to the property and a plot to the side of the property which has potential for development subject to relevant planning. Viewings via the agent.
The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities with a walk of approx 10 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link. Ready to move into this semi detached home offers a breakfast kitchen, ground floor wc and lounge to the ground floor, three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Viewings are a must to appreciate the outside space that this property has to offer! There is both front and rear gardens to the property and a plot to the side of the property which has potential for development subject to relevant planning. Ideal for First Time Buyers/ Investors. Viewings via the agent.
Entry in to the property through a front facing upvc entrance door having a central heating radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 17' 2" Max x 11' 6" ( 5.23m Max x 3.51m )
Having a both front and rear facing double glazed windows, coving and a ceiling fan. Two central heating radiators. Gas fire having a wooden surround, hearth and back. Tv Aerial point.
Kitchen 9' x 17' 1" ( 2.74m x 5.21m )
Having a both a front and a side facing double glazed windows. Wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit and splash back tiling. Laminate flooring and a central heating radiator. Storage cupboard, washing machine and cooker.
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window and a low flush wc.
Having a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 11' 6" Max ( 3.15m x 3.51m Max )
Double bedroom having a front facing double glazed window, a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.33m )
Double bedroom having a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, the boiler to the property in a cupboard and a tv aerial point.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.36m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 7' 8" ( 1.88m x 2.34m )
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with an electric shower above, wash hand basin and low flush wc. Also offering storage space, central heating radiator and rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden, off street parking with gated access. To the side of the property is a lawned plot with potential for development subject to relevant planning. The rear of the property offers a lawned garden and space for garden shed and greenhouse etc.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto the High Street. At the traffic lights go straight ahead and follow the signs for the A1. Take the right hand turning to Bircotes and follow the road into the village. Turn right onto Droversdale Road, then first right onto Milne Road, where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56041582.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.