3 bedroom detached house for saleFulbeck Close, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING AREA
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
PLEASANT MODERN DETACHED HOUSE WITH GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, GARAGE, TRIPLE WIDTH BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY AND MATURE, WEST FACING REAR GARDEN. Nicely located on this ever popular development, just off Brierton Lane.
PLEASANT MODERN DETACHED HOUSE WITH GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, GARAGE, TRIPLE WIDTH BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY AND MATURE, WEST FACING REAR GARDEN. The layout comprises Entrance Hall, through Lounge/Dining Room with twin French doors leading to garden, well appointed Kitchen with built in cooking appliances, useful Utility Room, Guest Cloakroom, Landing, Master Bedroom with Dressing Area with range of mirror fronted wardrobes leading to recently refitted En Suite Shower Room/WC, 2 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom/WC. Nicely located on this ever popular development, just off Brierton Lane.
composite panelled entrance door with opaque leaded Double Glazed insert, laminate flooring, staircase to First Floor, radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.97m )
laminate flooring, coved cornicing, TV point, radiator, wide archway with detailed mouldings leading to;
Dining Room 11' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.29m )
(into bay window incorporating twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to rear garden) coved cornicing, radiator.
Well Appointed Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 1" (plus recess) ( 3.18m x 2.77m (plus recess) )
excellent range of base and eye level cabinets with curved top working surfaces with concealed downlighting and inset white 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, matching part tiled walls and matching tiled flooring, integrated oven, 4 burner gas hob and extractor hood over concealed within canopy, radiator.
Side Lobby/ Utility
fitted base unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splashbacks, matching tiled flooring, gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, Double Glazed panelled door leading to side.
suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, matching tiled flooring, radiator.
access to roof void, built in airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 10' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.00m )
radiator, archway leading to dressing area, range of built in mirror fronted wardrobes.
Refitted Shower Room/ Wc
suite comprising shower cubicle with glazed side panel and mains operated shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap in tiled vanity surround and close coupled low flush WC, matching flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.84m x 1.96m )
Bathroom / Wc
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, part tiled walls, matching flooring, radiator.
Triple Width Driveway
West Facing Rear Garden
mostly laid to lawn, flower beds, mature shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56041597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR108288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.