3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePasture Rise, Clayton, Bradford
- Traditional Semi-Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Requires Modernisation
- Scope For Extension
- Gardens To The Front And Rear
We are pleased to offer for sale this traditional three bedroom semi-detached property located within an ever popular residential area. Property requires elements of modernisation and offers potential to extend subject to relevant planning permission.
We are pleased to offer for sale this traditional three bedroom semi-detached property located within an ever popular residential area. Property requires elements of modernisation and offers potential to extend subject to relevant planning permission. Property briefly comprises of entrance area, through lounge, kitchen and rear utility room. To the first floor is three bedrooms and shower room. To the outside is a driveway leading to a garage and gardens to both the front and rear. Property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
Gas Central Heating Radiator.
Lounge 23' 5" x 12' 4" Maximum ( 7.14m x 3.76m Maximum )
Through Lounge has UPVC double glazing window to both the front and rear, gas central heating radiator and a stone fireplace with gas fire.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.41m )
kitchen comprises of a range of base and wall units with stainless steel sink and drainer unit, built in electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood, splashback tiling and door access to the rear utility area.
Rear Utility Area 8' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.46m )
Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.67m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.90m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 6" ( 2.13m x 1.98m )
With UPVC double glazing window and gas central heating radiator.
Comprises of an easy access shower cubicle, Wash hand basin, W/C, tiled walls and double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway leading to a single garage with up and over door, power and light as well as a tiered front garden which is well stocked with mature plants. To the rear is a lawned garden with borders and bedding areas.
From our Wibsey office proceed up Fair Road at the roundabout take the fourth exit on St Enoch's Road, then first left onto Moore Avenue. At the set of traffic lights take the left and first right down Hollybank Road. Take the right into Hollingwood Lane then left into Clayton Road. Take the left on Pasture Lane, then take the left into Pasture Rise where the property will be located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56041636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.