3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSouthoe Road, Farcet, Peterborough
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Oversized Garage
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear South Facing Garden
VIEWING ESSENTIAL……located within a cul-de-sac location benefiting from a SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN. Re-fitted kitchen and bathroom. Ample off road parking. Call now to arrange your viewing!
UPVC Double glazed entrance door. Two radiators. Smoke alarm. Built in airing cupboard.
6.73m x 3.38m (22'11" x 11'11" max) UPVC Double glazed bay window to front. UPVC Double glazed patio doors to rear. Two radiators. Television point. Feature fireplace.
2.77m x 2.77m (9'10" x 9'10") UPVC Double glazed window and door to rear. Fitted with a range of high spec base and wall units. Integrated dishwasher, drinks cooler and fridge/freezer. Waste disposal. Built in oven with fitted warmer below. Fitted induction hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor over. Sink and drainer with mixer tap. Fitted boiling water tap. Inset spotlights. Tiled floor.
3.68m x 2.77m (12'10" x 9'11") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted with a range of wardrobes.
2.77m x 2.77m (9'11" x 9'9") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
2.45m x 2.15m (8'7" x 7'8") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
2.46m x 2.15m (8'10" x 7'6") UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity unit. Shower cubicle with digitally controlled mains shower. Hydrotherapy bath controlled lighting. Chrome heated towel rail.
Mainly laid to concrete providing ample off road parking. Side gates. Lawn area.
Up and over door.
Enclosed by fencing. Laid to lawn. Paved area. Greenhouse and store shed. Benefiting from being south facing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56042026.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.