3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Street, Childrey, Wantage
Withdrawn from Market £400,000
- Characterful three bedroom semi detached barn conversion in village location.
- Character features including exposed beams and wood burning stove to the main reception room.
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom plus family bathroom.
- Ample off street parking and well maintained low maintenance rear garden.
Stunning semi-detached barn conversion located in a beautiful downland village just a few miles west of Wantage. The accommodation boasts a wealth of character to include many exposed timbers and a brick chimney breast with solid fuel stove inset in the main reception room. In addition to the large "L" shaped lounge/dining room the ground floor provides a well appointed kitchen and ground floor cloakroom as well as a double glazed conservatory enjoying views over the modest rear garden. The first floor offers a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Both bathrooms are fitted with contemporary white suites, the loft is partly boarded and can be used for additional storage. Outside the property can be found an attractive garden enclosed by a brick wall laid mainly to lawn with shrub and flower borders and the front is approached by a gravel driveway providing ample off street parking. Childrey is a highly desirable village located at the foot of the north Berkshire Downs with excellent village facilities to include a primary school, village shop and of course the obligatory village pond. Wantage lies just three miles to the east with the M4 motorway ten miles to the south accessible via Junction 14.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56042266.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6845954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.