2 bedroom apartment for saleHalsbury Road, Westbury Park, Bristol, BS6
- Garden apartment
- Renovated to a high specification throughout
- Two bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/living area and bathroom
- Private garden
- Off street parking and bike store
- No onward chain
- Converted to modern building regulations
- Solar panels
- In close proximity to Durdham Down, Waitrose several local schools
An exciting opportunity to purchase a recently converted garden apartment presented to an extremely high finish throughout within a beautiful, period building in the desirable Westbury Park. The property comprises kitchen/lounge/diner including a bespoke kitchen with marble worktops and breakfast bar, fitted appliances and double doors leading to a delightful private garden benefitting from recent contemporary landscaping. There are two double bedrooms; master with bay window and modern plantation shutters, and a modern bathroom fitted with a traditional style contemporary suite including double ended panelled bath and 'Raindance' style shower. The apartment is presented with a high attention to detail throughout and offers a mix of traditional features with contemporary fixtures and fittings. Further benefits include modern insulation and sound proofing, telephone entry system, off street parking, gas central heating and solar panels. Marketed with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56042728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HLE160369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Henleaze. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.