2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSWAFFHAM
SWAFFHAM is a thriving & historic West Norfolk Market Town, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 15 miles east of King's Lynn and 30 miles west of Norwich. There is an extensive selection of shops, variety of pubs, restaurants, various social gatherings and wide choice of sports activities. The town also has a popular Saturday Market, attracting visitors from all over the area, and many interesting historic buildings which include 'The Buttercross' and majestic Parish Church.
Courtesy lighting and UPVC part glazed door leading into:
Radiator, artex and coved ceiling, telephone point, power point, central heating thermostat, cupboard providing access to rear of lounge fire.
15' (4.57m) max. x 14'10" (4.52m)
Off-set feature brick fireplace with wood mantelpiece and gas coal-effect fire, standing on a tiled hearth, incorporating back boiler for central heating and domestic hot water. Radiator, power points, TV socket, artex and coved ceiling, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front.
12'5" (3.78m) x 12' (3.66m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, artex and coved ceiling.
12'5" (3.78m) max. x 11'5" (3.48m) max.
[including fitted wardrobes area]
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points, artex and coved ceiling. Loft access to insulated roof space with lighting, range of fitted wardrobes.
Coloured suite comprising of low flush WC, hand basin and panelled bath with folding glass shower screen, mixer taps and shower attachment. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, artex and coved ceiling, radiator, wall mounted electric fan heater, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder fitted with immersion heater, UPVC sealed unit double glazed opaque glass window to rear.
12'4" (3.76m) x 8'7" (2.62m)
Range of matching medium oak-effect base and wall cabinets, including free standing Stoves gas cooker with double oven and gas hob. Extractor hood and light over cooker area, round edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel single drainer sink, space and plumbing provision for automatic washing machine, tiled floor, radiator, artex and coved ceiling, tiled splashbacks, downlighting to wall cabinets, power points, UPVC sealed unit double glazed door and window to rear garden.
FRONT GARDEN Laid mainly to lawn with a selection of shrubs, conifers and established mature decorative tree. A shingle driveway, providing off-road parking space for two vehicles, leads down to a:
16'9" (5.11m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
With tiled apex style roof, up and over main entrance door, power and lighting points, access to self-contained loft space with lighting, door into rear garden.
Entrance door between garage and bungalow leading into an enclosed passageway with additional door leading into the fully enclosed rear garden. Please note the flat roof and ceiling board of the passageway is in poor condition and will require replacement.
FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN Again laid mainly to lawn and very secluded with high mature conifer boundary hedging. There are also a selection of shrubs, heathers, copper beech and holly trees, paved patio, courtesy lighting and concrete path down the far side of bungalow with secure gate leading out to the front garden.
TIMBER STORE SHED
8'8" (2.64m) x 7' (2.13m) Light and power connected.
SERVICES: All mains connected.
COUNCIL TAX: Band C.
DIRECTIONS: From the town centre and Market Place, head out of town along London Street and then turn right, just before the General Stores, into Haspalls Road. At the end of Haspalls Road, turn left onto Cley Road and then third left into Wolferton Drive. Once in Wolferton Drive turn first right into Brancaster Way and then first left again. You will find the property just along on your left hand side indicated with our for sale board.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.