2 bedroom terraced house for saleShelley Road, Westfield, Radstock
Sold STC £185,000
- Smart Extended Modern Terrace House
- Offered For Sale Chain Free
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 20' Living Room & Large Kitchen/Dining Room
- Neat Gardens & Garage
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire an extended modern terrace house enjoying a peaceful Westfield setting within easy reach of local shops and services. Ideal for first time buyers or letting investors this well presented home features two double bedroom, a 20' living room and a garage.
Accommodation comprises Entrance Porch; Hallway; Living Room; Kitchen/Dining Room; First Floor Landing; Two Bedrooms; Bathroom; Front & Rear Garden; Garage
Double glazed front door. Glazed door leading to hallway.
Stairs rising to first floor. Door to living room.
Living Room 20' 7" x 9' 4" ( 6.27m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front. Two double radiator. Ceiling coving. Walk-in cupboard understairs. Telephone point. TV point. Door to kitchen/dining room.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Fitted with an excellent range of matching white wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Inset Neff gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Fridge/freezer space. Radiator. Spotlights. Ample space for dining table and chairs. Double glazed door to rear porch.
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Hatch to roofspace with ladder and part boarding. Airing cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' 10" plus wardrobe recess ( 3.86m x 2.69m plus wardrobe recess )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Double radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front. Double radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Shower Room 6' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.03m x 1.78m )
White suite comprising large tiled shower cubicle. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC. Built-in cupboard and shelving. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Open plan lawn garden with a pathway to front door.
Rear Garden 29' x 13' ( 8.84m x 3.96m )
Fully enclosed level garden with lawn and decked terrace. Outside water tap. Gate to rear service lane and garage.
Garage 20' 5" x 8' 3" ( 6.22m x 2.51m )
Up and over door.
Leave Bath on the A367, Wells Road until you reach the Peasedown St John roundabout. Take the first exit onto the bypass and follow this road towards the two mini roundabouts entering Radstock. Go straight over both roundabouts and head up the hill and follow the road for approximately half a mile, turn right into Wesley Road and then immediately left into Ruskin Road. At the end of the road turn left and Shelley Road is the second right turn. Number 21 will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56043751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.