1 bedroom apartment for saleFerry Court, Cardiff
Sold STC £147,000
- Fourth Floor One Bedroom Apartment
- Attractive Open plan Living room With Views
- Double Bedroom With Views
- Balcony & Modern Bathroom
- Allocated Parking, No Chain
A charming apartment with direct water views offering very good & well appointed accommodation with open plan living room & kitchen, bathroom and bedroom, dual access onto balcony offering views over the Bristol Channel. This property also benefits allocated parking space & concierge facilities
A superb one bedroom apartment located on the 4 th floor offering superb panoramic views over the Bay and the Bristol Channel with attractive and modern accommodation comprising entrance hall, open plan living room & kitchen with balcony with water views, bathroom and one double bedroom also with access to balcony and views. This charming apartment also benefits with a leisure complex with swimming pool and gymnasium, parking space. No Chain!!
Entered via intercom, hall with access to lift and stairs.
Door to storage cupboard/airing cupboard, radiator, intercom system.
Lounge/diner & Kitchen 17' 3" x 17' 10" ( 5.26m x 5.44m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, integral fridge and freezer, integral washing machine, integral oven and hob, extractor fan, ceramic flooring onto living room with sitting and dining areas, radiator, step up to double glazed patio door to balcony with water views.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.15m )
Double glazed patio door into balcony with water views, telephone point, radiator, built-in wardrobes.
A three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc, heated towel rail, tile splash backs, ceramic flooring.
Decked balcony with superb water views over Penarth and the Bristol channel.
Entered via intercom, hall with access to lift and stairs, easy access onto the promenade and leisure facilities within the complex.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56043754.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.