2 bedroom terraced house for saleNuthatch Road, Calne
Sold STC £180,000
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
- Two DOUBLE bedrooms
- Parking to the front
- Larger than average private rear garden
- Cul-de-sac location
Superb two DOUBLE bedroom modern home with parking and private, larger than average rear gardens. Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate this fantastic property.
Situated in a popular, modern estate location this home will appeal to investors, first time buyers and the discerning down-size mover. Consisting of all the modern features you would expect, bathroom and ground floor cloakroom, two double bedrooms and a kitchen with plenty of appliance space. Externally the garden offers a good degree of privacy, backing on to fields and there is parking to the front for one car.
Entrance to this lovely two bedroom property situated in a popular residential area is via front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : telephone point and a radiator and doors to the lounge and kitchen and cloakroom.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a radiator.
Lounge 12' 3" (max) x 12' 2" ( 3.73m (max) x 3.71m )
Good sized lounge with double glazed French doors leading to the garden, under stairs storage cupboard, television aerial point and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" (max) x 7' 9" ( 2.84m (max) x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over with matching up-stands, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob with matching chimney style cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Stairs from the hall and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 1" (max) x 9' 5" ( 3.68m (max) x 2.87m )
Good sized master bedroom with double built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the front aspect, television aerial point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" (max) x 8' 6" ( 3.68m (max) x 2.59m )
Another double room with a lovely outlook over the fields behind and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower over. Extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
Backing onto fields this larger than average fully enclosed rear garden offers a good degree of privacy. Low maintenance and enclosed by panel fencing with gated rear access.
Parking to the front of the property for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56043763.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.