3 bedroom detached house for saleOld Roar Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
Sold STC £320,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Off-Road Parking & Double Garage
- Gardens To The Front & Rear
- Lapsed planning for extension over existing garage.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this modern detached house situated in a highly favoured area of St Leonard's. Accommodation briefly comprises three bedrooms, front and rear gardens, off road parking and a double garage. Internal Viewing is highly recommended to be fully appreciated.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this modern detached house situated in a highly favoured area of St Leonard's. Accommodation comprises three bedrooms, en suite to master, modern kitchen/ breakfast room, front and rear gardens, off road parking and a double garage. The property also has lapsed planning permission for a first floor extension over existing garage.
Internal Viewing is highly recommended to be fully appreciated.
Private front door into
With understairs storage cupboard, radiator, and having access to the kitchen/breakfast room.
With tiled walls, wash hand basin, WC, radiator.
Lounge 10' x 19' 1" ( 3.05m x 5.82m )
With radiator, telephone and tv point, double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed patio doors to the rear, affording access to the garden.
Kitchen 19' 1" max x 10' 3" plus recess ( 5.82m max x 3.12m plus recess )
Modern fitted kitchen including integrated fridge and dishwasher. Matching range of wall and base units, butler style sink and drainer, gas cooker point with cooker hood. Downlighters, radiator and double glazed window. Karndean flooring extending to hall and downstairs cloakroom. Double glazed patio doors to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.23m )
With built in wardrobes, radiator and a double glazed window,
En-Suite Shower Room
Having a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, radiator, partly tiled walls and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.54m )
With built in wardrobes, radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 7' 1" plus recess ( 3.20m x 2.16m plus recess )
With radiator and a double glazed window.
Fitted suite comprising a bath with a shower attachment, wash hand basin, radiator, shaver point and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is an entrance porch with double RCD power point, a cold water tap, lawn area, off road parking for up to four vehicles, and a double garage with light and multiple power points.
To the rear of the property there is a large patio area with potted plants, leading to a lawn area with mature shrubs and trees and being fully enclosed by fence panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56043769.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS109210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.