2 bedroom park home for saleHagnaby Road, Old Bolingbroke, Spilsby
Offers in Region of
- A select development of 8 Lodges with open field views
- Close to Bolingbroke Castle
- Area of outstanding beauty
- Good access to local amenities
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Prestigious development in the historic Lincolnshire Wolds village of Old Bolingbroke, these BRAND NEW FREEHOLD LUXURY LODGES offer stunning views towards the Lincolnshire Wolds, an area of outstanding natural beauty, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of lodge & location
A prestigious development situated in the historic Lincolnshire Wolds village of Old Bolingbroke, these BRAND NEW LUXURY LODGES, being offered for sale on a freehold basis, offer stunning views towards the Lincolnshire Wolds, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the quality of lodge and location.
Each lodge will be sited on its own base facing towards west over open fields in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The lodges come equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer and are built to a high specification. There will be glazed French doors at the opening onto an (optional) veranda. The unit will have a south facing side elevation, parking area, screened front and side garden areas that can be maintained by the owner or by the site. Each lodge will be positioned East to West to capture the morning and afternoon sun on the surrounding balconies. There are no age limits on lodges or on the sale of lodges to a third party to remain on the same plot.
On the rear elevation there will also be a communal amenity space with horse chestnut, hazel, sycamore, pendunculase oak, ash and birch trees with seating area and barbecues. The winterised low maintenance units measure 40' x 24' (12.2m x 7.32m) being twin units with LPG gas central heating, uPVC double glazing.
Entrance is via a security coded gate with additional visitors parking available at the entrance with external lighting to the communal mail box. Each property will come with a 8' x 4' shed and TV aerial included, uPVC verandas are offered as an optional extra at a cost of £5,000. Each owner will have to provide their own LPG and pay for their metered electricity. A service charge of £250 pa will be payable for the upkeep of the site, recreational areas, roads, fences, lighting etc.
2 show homes are currently on site. Interested parties are advised to contact the selling agent at William H Brown (01754 768311), who will arrange a meeting on site to allow an internal inspection to take place giving prospective buyers a better understanding and appreciation of the uniqueness of the setting.
There are no age restrictions on who can own one of the lodges or on visitors. Pets are also allowed subject to consent to the number and breed. The site is a select redevelopment and no subletting will be permitted other than to immediate family. A transfer fee of £4,000 will be chargeable on the sale of one of the lodges, if sold. There is also an option to offer the lodge to the site owner to buy back at the open market value if offered for sale to anyone other than a family member.
The development offers a 52 weeks of the year occupancy. The owners/operators of the site shall maintain an up-to-date register of the names of all owners/occupiers of individual holiday lodges on the site and of their main home address. This information shall be made available to the Local Planning Authority upon request.
'Clearwater' by Willerby as per pictures featured, with the exception of the lounge shot which has been taken at an alternative site in the same Lodge model as that which is being sold.
Old Bolingbroke is situated 3 miles west of the historic market town of Spilsby which offers a wide range of amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants, doctors, dentists and local post office. The village with its ruined castle, the birth place of King Henry IV and scene of the civil war siege which took place in 1643 prior to the battle of Winceby is in a broad valley, nestled in the Lincolnshire Wolds which is classed as an area of outstanding natural beauty, in turn offering a wide range of local leisure pursuits and activities including cycle tracks, walks, bird watching, horse riding and other countryside based pursuits in addition to offering good access to Lincoln, Boston, Louth and the popular East Coast resorts such as Skegness.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG103075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.