3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCroeshowell Lane, Burton, Near Rossett
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Village Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Single Garage
This detached bungalow is approached via a paved driveway which leads to a single garage. Internally the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, utility area, lounge, sitting room, three bedrooms (one with en-suite) and family bathroom. Gardens to front and rear.
Located in the popular village of Burton , Rossett, this true three bedroom detached bungalow is immaculately presented throughout. The property is approached via a paved driveway which leads to a single garage. Internally the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, utility area, lounge, sitting room, three bedrooms (one with en-suite) and family bathroom. Externally there are low maintenance gardens to both the front and rear.
Tiled floor. Glass block window to both sides. Partially glazed and lead effect door to:
Picture rails. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Doors to bedrooms one and two, bathroom and kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 6" Into recess x 10' 5" ( 3.51m Into recess x 3.18m )
Oak fronted base and wall units with roll edge worktops over incorporating sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor and splashbacks. Timber clad ceiling. Radiator. Arch to utility area. Partially glazed door to lounge. Double glazed window to side.
Utility Area 6' x 5' 11" ( 1.83m x 1.80m )
Tiled floor. Radiator. Loft access. Glass block window to lounge
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.98m x 3.53m )
Coved ceiling. Two radiators. Wood effect laminate floor. TV point. Double glazed windows to side and rear. Double glazed patio doors to sitting room. Door to bedroom three.
Sitting Room 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
Feature brick fireplace with outset cast iron stove. Tiled floor. Double glazed windows to sides. Double glazed French doors to side and rear.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.48m )
Deep coved ceiling. Picture rail. Radiator. TV point. Double glazed window to front. Two partially glazed doors open to walk in wardrobe/dressing room measuring 10 ft 2 in x 4 ft 4 in
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.15m )
Ceiling rose. Picture rail. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front.
Bathroom 10' 11" x 5' 5" ( 3.33m x 1.65m )
Approached via an inner hall with large walk in store room. White suite comprising paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Wall mounted LPG boiler. Partially tiled walls. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Three 12' max x 10' 3" max ( 3.66m max x 3.12m max )
L Shaped room. Coved ceiling. Wood effect laminate floor. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear. Door to:
White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls to one wall. Wood effect laminate floor. Double glazed window.
Paved and graveled drive for two vehicles with further graveled area to side which leads to detached single garage.
Up and over door to front. Window and door to rear.
Low maintenance graveled area with borders and paved path to front door. Further lawned area with borders. Wrought iron gates to both side elevations.
To the rear of the garage is the concealed LPG tank. Three graveled beds and paved path leads to lawned garden with paved patio area and stepping stones to timber pergola. To the left elevation is a further paved path with raised lawned area providing scope for a side kitchen extension subject to obtaining the necessary planning.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56046050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS110054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.