2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleEversley Park, CHESTER
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Open-Plan Lounge & Kitchen
- Off-Street Parking & Communal Gardens
- Close to City Centre
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious ground floor two bedroom apartment forming part of this substantial Victorian residence, positioned on the outskirts of Chester city centre. The property also enjoys from being within easy reach of both Bache and Chester train stations.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious ground floor two bedroom apartment forming part of this substantial Victorian residence, positioned on the outskirts of Chester city centre. In brief, the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, access to cellar, fitted bathroom, open-plan lounge/diner and fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, off-street parking and large communal gardens. Located within easy access of Chester city centre, the property also enjoys from being within easy reach of both Bache and Chester train stations, other major commuter and transport networks and the surrounding areas.
Radiator with door to cellar. Storage cupboard.
20'03 x 16'09
15'02 x 8'06
16'06 x 13'11
Fitted beige suite with WC, pedestal sink and bath with electric shower over. Tiling to walls and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with worktops over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric hob and oven with extractor hood over, space for washer/dryer and space for fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Open-plan to
Lounge / Diner 15' 11" x 13' 9" ( 4.85m x 4.19m )
Two double-glazed windows, two radiators and storage cupboard housing shelves and water tank.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 11' 8" ( 4.70m x 3.56m )
Double-glazed bay window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.84m )
Double-glazed window to side and radiator.
To the outside of the property there are large attractive communal gardens and off-street parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56046224.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS109097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.