2 bedroom apartment for saleMorse Road, Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Top Floor Apartment
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Heating
- Garage & Parking
Top floor apartment located in the village of Norton Fitzwarren and benefitting from GARAGE and additional parking. No Onward Chain!
Accommodation within this modern apartment comprises; Hallway with an intercom entry phone, radiator, loft hatch, thermostat control panel, two store cupboards and doors to; Bedroom Two with a radiator and a double glazed window. Bedroom One with two double glazed dual aspect windows, radiator and doors to; Ensuite Shower Room with a fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower over, hand wash basin, low level WC, radiator and an obscured double glazed window. Kitchen has been fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with a roll edge work surface over. Inset Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with hood over. Space for fridge, freezer and washing machine, radiator and a double glazed window. Bathroom with an obscured double glazed window, radiator, low level WC, hand wash basin and panel bath both with tiled splash backs. Lounge/Diner has two double glazed windows to dual aspect and two radiators.
Garage with up and over door.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" max x 8' 2" max ( 4.34m max x 2.49m max )
Bedroom One 14' 3" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.34m max x 3.15m max )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.24m )
Bathroom 6' 10" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.08m max x 1.96m max )
Lounge/diner 18' 1" max x 10' 7" max ( 5.51m max x 3.23m max )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56046422.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU103334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.