2 bedroom flat for saleGreenside, Maybole
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious First Floor Flat
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Utility area
- Two double bedrooms
- Energy Rating D
The accommodation available comprises of reception hallway, bright front facing lounge, breakfasting kitchen with separate utility area, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Energy Rating D
Presented to the market requiring a degree of cosmetic upgrading this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers from first time buyers to buy to let investors alike.
The accommodation available comprises of reception hallway, bright front facing lounge, breakfasting kitchen with separate utility area, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
The property is situated within the popular area of Maybole that is within easy commuting distance by both public transport links (bus and rail - Glasgow available within an hour) and by car towards Ayr town centre as well as outlying areas.
Lounge 15' 1" x 14' ( 4.60m x 4.27m )
Kitchen 14' x 9' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.87m )
Utility Room 7' 5" x 3' 7" ( 2.26m x 1.09m )
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 12' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.84m )
From Ayr take A77 South to Maybole. Continue ahead, taking right for Culzean B7023. Take 4th left into Greenside where the property sits on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR101909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.