3 bedroom park home for saleHall Hills Park, Boston
- Branch New Park Homes
- Lounge Diner
- En-Suite Facilities
- Specific Additional Extras Available
- Homes 40ft x 20ft
William H Brown is pleased to offer the opportunity for potential purchasers to buy a brand new park home on the Hall Hills Park site.
Brand New Park Homes
Plots are available to the over 45's and potential purchasers have the choice of two models of Park Home being the Sontana model and the Meadowland model. Both offer 2 Bedroom accommodation with En-Suite facilities, Lounge Diner and Kitchen.
There is the option to specify additional features and fixtures to make an individual home to suite specific requirements.
The final price of the Home is subject to any of these additional specifications and all prices include delivery, siting and full installation, which the Management Company informs is approximately 8 weeks.
The properties are to be connected to mains gas, electricity and water and the Council Tax Bank is A.
The size of the Homes are 40ft x 20ft and are priced from £99,000, subject to additional extras chosen by the purchaser.
The site itself is located next to the River Witham and the Homes are to have stuffed lawns, a Garden Shed and the option of a Garage.
For further information on the site or the Management Company, please call William H Brown on 01205 351010.
Please be advised that these details are an indication of accommodation only as the property is yet to be built
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB104600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.