4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLuck Lane, Paddock, Huddersfield
Guide Price £130,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000**
- Three Bedrooms & Occasional Room
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Close to Schools & Amenities
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000**This well presented stone built semi detached property, offers; lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, four piece bathroom and occasional room to the second floor. With front and rear gardens the property is well served by local amenities and schools.
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000** William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this attractive stone built larger than average semi detached property. Set to the popular residential location of Paddock the property is close to local schools and is handy for both Huddersfield town centre and the local amenities of Marsh. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms to the first floor with fitted wardrobes, single bedroom with built in storage, four piece family bathroom and an occasional room to the second floor.
Accessed via a uPVC double glazed door and having a radiator, telephone point and staircase leading to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 5" into recess x 14' 8" into bay ( 3.48m into recess x 4.47m into bay )
Having a gas fire in a marble effect back and hearth and fire surround. There is a radiator and uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 9" into recess x 12' 3" max ( 5.41m into recess x 3.73m max )
Fitted with a modern range of base and wall units with an inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, granite effect work surfaces and tiled splash backs. There is an integrated gas cooker, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, fridge freezer point, radiator, a built in storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler and a modern gas fire in a timber surround with a black marble effect back and hearth. A frosted single glazed window is set the side elevation and a uPVC double glazed door leads to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a frosted uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" including wardrobes x 10' 11" ( 3.53m including wardrobes x 3.33m )
Having built in wardrobes and vanity dresser, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" into recess max x 11' 8" ( 3.78m into recess max x 3.56m )
Having built in wardrobes, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking playing fields.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 5' 11" including bed unit ( 2.46m x 1.80m including bed unit )
Having a built in bed unit with storage cupboards above and below, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fully tiled fitted suite comprising; panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, heated towel rail and uPVC frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
With a staircase leading to the loft room, there is a split level landing with a radiator.
Occasional Room 15' 7" x 13' 1" max ( 4.75m x 3.99m max )
Having restricted head height in parts there are built in storage wardrobes, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and sky light.
To the front of the property is a lawn garden area with a paved path leading to the front door. The current owners have the use of off street parking. To the rear is a mainly paved garden area with shrub and flower bed borders, making this a low maintenance rear garden. Benefiting from an open aspect over playing fields to the rear, there is also a useful storage shed.
We recommend prospective purchasers make their own enquiries regarding the off street parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56046572.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF105254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.