2 bedroom terraced house for saleLifford Street, Sheffield
Offers in Region of £50,000
- GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Lounge, Kitchen, Rear Hallway and Downstairs Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms to First Floor
- Garden to the Rear
Offered for sale is this two bedroom mid terraced property. The property has good access links to the motorway network and Meadowhall shopping centre. Realistically priced for a first time buyer or investor alike an internal inspection is highly recommended.
Offered for sale is this two bedroom mid terraced property. The property has good access links to the motorway network and Meadowhall shopping centre. Realistically priced for a first time buyer or investor alike an internal inspection is highly recommended. Comprising of lounge, kitchen, rear hallway and downstairs bathroom. To the first floor two bedrooms outside garden to the rear.
Lounge 14' 1" into bay narrowing to 11' 11" x 12' into alcove ( 4.29m into bay narrowing to 3.63m x 3.66m into alcove )
A door to the front opens into the Lounge. There is a single glazed bay to the front and a gas fire. Two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 11' 11" narrowing to 9' " x 9' 5" ( 3.63m narrowing to 2.74m x 2.87m )
Featuring a range of kitchen units with a sink inset into the work surface. There is a single glazed window to the rear and a Worcester Bosch central heating boiler. Central heating radiator.
Rear Entrance Hallway
Having a single glazed door leading onto the rear garden
Having a bath, low flush w.c. and wash basin. Single glazed window to the rear and tiling to the splashbacks. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' into alcove x 12' ( 3.66m into alcove x 3.66m )
With central heating radiator and a single glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' ( 2.87m x 2.74m )
Having a single glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
The property has a rear garden with lawn and an additional hardstanding area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56046749.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF104592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.