2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Tean
Sold STC £118,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining
- Allocated parking space
Grade II listed ground floor apartment which has been converted to an EXACTING STANDARD and INTERNAL INSPECTION is essential.
This grade II listed former mill has been converted to provide a superb development of luxury one and two bedroom apartments. Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer. Each apartment is unique in its own right and offers stunning contemporary living.
Entrance door leading into the Entrance Lobby with oak flooring and recessed cupboard housing the hot water tank and doors off to
Living/ Dining/ Kitchen Area 24' 6" x 19' max ( 7.47m x 5.79m max )
Lounge/ Dining Area
with sash window to the side elevation and window to the front elevation, feature beams and oak flooring. Electric wall heater.
A fitted kitchen comprising sink and drainer set in a base unit, with further base units, all with complementary work surface above, integrated electric oven and electric hob, integrated fridge and freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, a cooker hood. View window into the entrance lobby and doors off to
Inner Lobby Area
giving access to the
having low level WC, wash hand basin, together with an oak floor.
Study/ Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 7' 2" ( 4.01m x 2.18m )
having sash windows to the front elevation and electric wall heater. Doors leading into the lounge.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 13' 8" ( 4.22m x 4.17m )
having sash windows to the rear elevation with feature oak panelled walls and flooring. Wall heater.
Sash window to the rear elevation, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail and being finished with complementary tiling.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens
From Uttoxeter take the A522 out through Beamhurst, on into Checkley. From Checkley, Lower Tean into Tean High Street where the property can be found on the left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56046791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR102274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.