2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEllerbourne Terrace, Station Town, Wingate
- 2 BEDROOMED BAY FRONTED END TERRACE HOUSE
- WOOD EFFECT UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- TIMBER GARAGE
- DETACHED GARDEN
- REAR YARD
BAY FRONTED END TERRACED HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF STATION TOWN. Gas Centrally Heated with wood effect UPVC Double Glazing. Externally there is a Timber Garage with Workshop, Detached Garden, Rear Yard and small Front Garden.
BAY FRONTED END TERRACED HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF STATION TOWN. Gas Centrally Heated with wood effect UPVC Double Glazing. At ground floor level there is a Lobby, 2 separate interconnecting Reception Rooms and refitted Kitchen, Utility and refitted Bathroom/WC with fully tiled walls. At first floor level there is a Landing and 2 Double Bedrooms. Externally there is a Timber Garage with Workshop, Detached Garden, Rear Yard and small Front Garden.
UPVC wood effect panelled entrance door with matching glazed side panels, tiled flooring, fully glazed inner door leading to;
Lounge 14' x 13' 3" (into wide square bay window) ( 4.27m x 4.04m (into wide square bay window) )
pleasant outlook, feature tiled fire surround with identical hearth and open grate, display shelving to alcove, TV point, coved cornicing, radiator, twin sliding interconnecting doors leading to;
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
(plus alcove and built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler) turning staircase to First Floor with under stairs cloaks cupboard, raised marble hearth with open grate, opening leading to;
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.72m )
refitted in recent years with pleasant range of base and eye level cabinets with ample roll top working surfaces and inset matching coloured single drainer single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, complementing latest style ceramic part tiled walls with complementing flooring, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven and 4 burner electric hob with extractor hood over, dishwasher with matching panelled door, radiator.
Rear Lobby/ Utility
UPVC wood effect Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear, ceramic tiled flooring.
Bathroom / Wc
fully tiled walls, complementing white suite comprising panelled shower bath with curved side screen, mixer tap and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 10' 6" ( 4.32m x 3.20m )
(into alcove and built in cupboard) wall light points, access to part boarded loft with pull down ladder and Velux window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.00m )
(into alcove and built in double cupboard and storage box over) fine view over surrounding countryside, radiator.
with storage area.
Detached Rear Garden
Small Front Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56047085.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR107409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.