2 bedroom character property for saleGlenpatrick Road, Elderslie, Johnstone
- Traditional Conversion
- Upper. Picturesque setting
- Hall, lounge, refitted kitchen
- Refitted bathroom, 2 bedrooms
- Viewing recommended
Traditional Upper Conversion set within the village of Elderslie. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment. The accommodation comprises: Reception hall. Lounge. Refitted kitchen & bathroom. Two bedrooms. EPC = TBC.
The Agents are delighted to present to the market this character property situated quietly in the village of Elderslie. Early viewing is certainly advised to avoid disappointment.
This Upper Conversion will appeal to the Discerning Purchaser. The accommodation comprises: Reception hall. Spacious lounge. Fitted kitchen. Two bedrooms and bathroom. The kitchen and the bathroom have been re-fitted. Private gardens.
The property overlooks a picturesque duck pond. EPC = TBC.
Elderlie offers many local amenities yet is a short distance away from the M8 Motorway Network which provides connecting links to Glasgow's International Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre, Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas. Rail links from Elderslie connect also to Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas. Excellent bus link connect locally and to Paisley and surrounding areas.
Reception Hall 21' 2" x 6' 4" ( 6.45m x 1.93m )
Lounge 17' 3" x 13' 7" extending to 17' 9" to window ( 5.26m x 4.14m extending to 5.41m to window )
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.22m x 4.22m )
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 19' x 10' 5" narrowing to 6' 11" in dining recess ( 5.79m x 3.18m narrowing to 2.11m in dining recess )
Bathroom 9' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.87m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI102845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.