Land for saleKing John Bank, Walpole St. Andrew, Wisbech
- Parcel of grazing land
- Approximately 60x60m
- (to be confirmed, will be defined prior to purchase)
- The seller may divide into four
- The seller may divide into two holding paddocks to sell separately
A parcel of grazing land - approx 60m x 60m in an attractive rural location. The land may be brought as one, split into two or split in four parcels.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this parcel of grazing land, fantastic opportunity to purchase a freehold grazing paddock, a prime grazing land situated in the attractive rural location of King John Bank Walpole St Andrew, the plot offered will be approximately 60x60m this will off course be defined prior to purchase and has the potential to offer local person, secure grazing for equestrian or other, the seller has indicated they may consider selling the land in one, two or four parcels and we would welcome any interest in the land. Viewing's strictly by appointment.
Proceed out of the King's Lynn town centre via the A17 passing the villages of Terrington St Clement and Walpole Cross Keys on the left hand side there is a turning sign posted for the power station take this turning left and then take the road sign posted as King John Bank, proceed approximately a mile the land may be found on the right hand side that is indicated by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN108177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.