4 bedroom detached house for saleFryston Road, CASTLEFORD
Sold STC £230,000
- Individual 4 Bed Detached Property
- PLANNING FOR 2 SEMI DETACHED PROPERTIES
- IN THE GARDEN
- 2 Garages and ample off street parking
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Good sized plot
Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000.William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this individually built 4 bed detached property situated on a large plot with planning permission for a pair of semi detached properties on the side garden. Viewing is highly advised to see the size and space on offer.
illiam H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this individually built 4 bed detached property situated on a large plot with planning permission for a pair of semi detached properties in the side garden.
The property comprises of entrance hall, formal lounge, formal dining room, second sitting room, kitchen, utility room and downstairs bathroom. To the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and upstairs house bathroom.
To the outside of the property there are large gardens to front, side and rear with the side garden having planning permission for 2 pairs of semis.
The property also benefits from 2 single detached garages both of which having power and light and a large driveway providing ample parking. Viewing is highly advised to see the size and space on offer.
with double glazed door to front, under stairs storage and radiator.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 9" ( 5.36m x 3.58m )
Having double glazed window to front, electric fire and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 12' ( 3.30m x 3.66m )
Having double glazed patio door to rear and radiator.
Sitting Room 14' x 11' ( 4.27m x 3.35m )
Having double glazed window to the front, solid fuel fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 17' ( 3.28m max x 5.18m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units incorporating 1 and a half sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, integral fridge, radiator, part tiled walls and door to garden.
Utility 6' 4" x 8' ( 1.93m x 2.44m )
Having window to the rear, fitted cupboards, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler.
Downstairs Bathroom 7' 11" max x 5' 6" ( 2.41m max x 1.68m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, hand wash basin and WC. The room is fully tiled and has a radiator.
1st Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 11' ( 4.29m x 3.35m )
Having double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 11' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.63m )
Having double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 16' 2" Max x 8' 2" ( 4.93m Max x 2.49m )
Having double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 10" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.30m max x 3.63m max )
Having window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 10' 10" max x 6' 10" ( 3.30m max x 2.08m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, hand basin, WC and radiator. The room is also fully tiled and has access to the loft.
To the rear of the property is a patio area stepping up to lawned garden and concrete sectioned outbuildings with power and water. There is a good sized lawn to the front of the property and to the side there is lawn and pebbled area which has the planning permission for a pair of semi detached houses. There is also a large driveway providing ample parking leading to 2 single garages.
Outline Planning Permission
The current owners have obtained outlined planning permission for a Residential Development for two dwellings. This is being sold with the property. The Planning application number is 13/01998/OUT and was issued on 21st August 2013.
For more information on the application please call into the office or visit THIS LINK: https://planning.wakefield.gov.uk/online-applications/simpleSearchResults.do;jsessionid=A5179CFFCC9AD5C5D5FFE688361D11F5?action=firstPage.
We have attached a basic plan for the application but recommend you discuss the details with the owners at viewings or with your legal representative.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56047373.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF104086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.