4 bedroom terraced house for saleAvondale Road, Masbrough, Rotherham
- MOVE-IN CONDITION
- FOUR Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Great purchase for FTB/Investor/Family
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Good access to town centre
- MUST BE VIEWED!
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED IN "MOVE-IN CONDITION" - FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACE - MUST BE VIEWED!
Sure to appeal to first time buyer, investor and families, is this fantastic terraced property which is immaculately presented throughout and fully deserves an early viewing - CALL US NOW!
A great opportunity to purchase this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY WHICH IS PRESENTED IN "MOVE-IN CONDITION" .
The property has good access links to Rotherham and Sheffield, the M1 Motorway and Meadowhall and an early viewing is highly recommended. The property is sure to appeal to first time buyer, investor and families and the attractive accommodation briefly comprises:- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two first floor Bedrooms, Stylish Bathroom, Two further Second Floor Bedrooms. Rear Garden and patio.
DON`T MISS OUT CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
Lounge 12' x 10' 7" to chimney breast ( 3.66m x 3.23m to chimney breast )
A upvc double glazed door to the front of the property opens into the attractively presented lounge with two central heating radiators, a double glazed window to the front and light fittings included.
Dinng Room 13' x 11' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.61m )
The dining room is open plan with the kitchen and has a door giving access to the CELLAR.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 7' 10" extending to 9' 8" ( 2.31m x 2.39m extending to 2.95m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall, base and drawer units complemented by wood effect roll-edge work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. There is an inset sink unit, built-in oven, 4-ring hob, extractor fan and space for a washing machine. A upvc double glazed window overlooks the rear and a upvc double glazed door opens onto the rear of the property.
The landing gives access to the first floor bedrooms and has a central heating radiator. Further stairs continue to the second floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 12' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.68m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 5' 11" plus doorway ( 2.92m x 1.80m plus doorway )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern white suite, this attractive bathroom comprises a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. There is a useful storage cupboard, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 8' 4" ( 1.98m x 2.54m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 7" x 6' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.06m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
A passageway at the side of the property leads to the rear where there is a patio area and a lawned garden enclosed by fencing and wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56047757.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.