4 bedroom bungalow for saleWisbech Road, Tipps End, Downham Market
- EQUESTRIAN POTENTIAL with 2 ACRES (stms)
- Spacious Four Bedroom Chalet Bungalow
- Rural Location
- Oil Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
RURAL PROPERTY WITH 2 ACRES OF LAND (stms)! This mature detached chalet style bungalow has mature gardens, two paddocks, stables, field shelter and tack room. There is generous living accommodation and it has ample parking and a double garage to the rear.
RURAL PROPERTY WITH 2 ACRES OF LAND (STMS)! This mature detached chalet style bungalow has mature gardens, two paddocks, stables, field shelter and tack room. There is generous living accommodation and it has ample parking and a double garage to the rear.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Wooden door to Hall.
Radiator. Access to loft space. Storage cupboard. Doors to stairs to first floor.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.58m )
UPVC double glazed bay window. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' 9" extending to 14' 9" into bay ( 4.80m x 3.89m extending to 4.50m into bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window and door to side. Wooden window. Open brick fireplace. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
Wooden double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 4/ Dining Room 11' 9" x 12' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.89m )
Wooden window. Wooden double glazed doors to Conservatory. Radiator. Double storage cupboard.
Bathroom 9' 6" x 5' 8" ( 2.90m x 1.73m )
Wooden double glazed window. Fitted with a corner bath with shower over, wash handbasin and low level w.c. Radiator. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Spotlights.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 6" x 11' 9" ( 5.03m x 3.58m )
Two wooden double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurface over and incorporating sink and drainer unit. Built in double oven and hob with extractor over. Exposed beams. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Door to Utility, Cloakroom and Conservatory.
Utility 7' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.03m )
Wooden window. Radiator. Space for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Wooden window. Fitted with a low level w.c. Radiator.
Conservatory - Part 1 10' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.77m )
Conservatory - Part 2 13' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.17m x 2.64m )
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom 1 25' 7" narrowing to 17' 5" x 17' 4" ( 7.80m narrowing to 5.31m x 5.28m )
(Irregular shape). Two wooden velux windows. Exposed beams. Storage cupboards. Access to loft space. Television point. Two radiators. Door to En Suite.
En Suite Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 6" ( 2.21m x 1.98m )
Wooden velux window. Fitted with a panelled bath, wash handbasin and low level w.c. Part tiled walls. Storage cupboard. Exposed beams. Radiator.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property there is a gravel driveway which leads to a gate, which provides access to a rear parking area and Double Garage.
There is a lawned area with trees and shrubs enclosed with hedging and leading to a side garden and around to the rear.
Twin up and over doors. Workshop area to the rear and stairs leading to a further storage area.
Outside - Rear
There is a patio area with a five-bar gate leading onto the enclosed mature garden with trees and shrubs. There is a pond and shed. A further gate leads to the paddocks and stabling.
The vendor has advised that the neighbour has got a further 16 acres of land available for rent upon negotiation
Proceed out of Downham Market town heading west on the A1122 towards Wisbech, upon entering the village of Nordelph, turn left over the bridge signposted March and follow this road for several miles until a t-junction where you turn left. Proceed along this road for several miles and then turn right into Tipps End and the property can be found further down on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56047781.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM105428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.