1 bedroom apartment for saleSlack Lane, Derby
- WELL PRESENTED AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED
- UPPER FLOOR APARTMENT
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS
Situated within easy reach of Derby City centre and major commuter links is this incredibly well presented upper floor apartment with allocated parking. Stylish and spacious accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Situated within easy reach of Derby City centre and major commuter links is this incredibly well presented upper floor apartment with allocated parking. Stylish and spacious accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and allocated parking. BOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having entrance door, laminate flooring, loft access hatch, intercom system, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge/diner 15' 8" x 9' 3" ( 4.78m x 2.82m )
having rear elevation double gazed window, laminate flooring, space for a dining table, wall mounted electric fire and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, additional appliance, breakfast bar, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, tiled flooring and radiator.
Double Bedroom 12' 1" x 9' 4" into wardrobes ( 3.68m x 2.84m into wardrobes )
having rear elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 11" ( 1.93m x 1.80m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c. with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment over, tiled surround and glass screen, tiling to walls, extractor fan and radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.