5 bedroom country house for saleHogscross Lane, Chipstead, Coulsdon
- Gated development in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- Lovingly modernized and extended
- Five bedrooms * Three reception rooms * Three modern bath/shower rooms * Study
- Secluded garden with large sun terrace * Private acre grounds with new summer house
- Open plan modern Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast/family room with with range of integrated appliances * Britannia range cooker
- Two utility rooms and cloakroom
- Double garage * Off road parking * Communal tennis court
- Grade II listed * High ceilings * Exposed beams * Feature stone fireplace
- Beautiful glazed leaded windows * Gas central heating * Mains drainage * Ultrafast FTTP broadband (circa 300MB speed)
- Fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms * Storage cupboards to the first floor
Full descriptionCoombe Down is situated within a splendid gated community called Fairdene, located in an area of outstanding natural beauty with picturesque views. This beautiful family home has been lovingly modernized and extended to an exceptionally high standard over the last 15 years by the current owners. The accommodation includes five bedrooms, three modern bath/shower rooms, two reception rooms, conservatory, study, two utility rooms and a fabulous open-plan kitchen/breakfast/family room. The property offers an abundance of period character, double garage, communal tennis court, private gardens and a further acre plot belonging to the property with a children’s play area and a large summerhouse. A home of this distinction is rare to the market so we strongly advise an early viewing appointment to be made.
Chipstead is an attractive, historic village lying on the top of the North Downs, just south of London and is perfectly situated for easy access to the M25, Central London and Gatwick Airport. Chipstead Station is only a short walk away and offers direct train services to London Bridge and Victoria. Whilst being a commuter's dream, Chipstead is tranquil and friendly with beautiful surroundings to explore. Locally there is a good choice of state and independent schools within the vicinity and there are several sports clubs, a tennis club, bowls, cricket, football, rugby and Chipstead Golf Club's 18 hole course.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26499383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.