3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Road, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £105,000
- ** Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000 **
- Three Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Would benefit from a programmes of refurbishment
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen & Conservatory
- Good sized enclosed laid to lawn garden. Driveway & Garage
- No Chain
* Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000 * Offered for sale with No Chain is this three bedroom semi-detached property which would benefit from a programme of refurbishment, located in a popular residential location. Spacious living accommodation driveway, garage and a good sized rear garden.
A front facing UPVc double glazed door opens into the entrance hallway with central heating radiator and stairs rising to first floor accommodation.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin, splash back tiling and a side facing UPVc obscure double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 5" Plus bay window x 13' Into Recess ( 4.39m Plus bay window x 3.96m Into Recess )
This front facing lounge is fitted with a UPVc double glazed bay window and gas fire with timber surround. While there are two built in low level units to the chimney recess, a central heating radiator, telephone and TV point,
Kitchen/diner 18' 9" Into chimney recess x 10' 10" narrowing to 8' 10" ( 5.71m Into chimney recess x 3.30m narrowing to 2.69m )
This open plan kitchen/diner is fitted with a range of base units with contrasting workstops and an inset stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for a free standing gas cooker and space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. While there is splash back tiling to the walls, a side facing UPVc double glazed window and a rear facing UPVc double glazed door opening to the rear porch. A timber built shelving unit partially separates the dining area - which is fitted with a rear facing UPVc double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and an electric fire with timber surround and marble effect back & hearth.
Rear Porch 4' 10" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 1.47m Max x 3.51m Max )
Fitted with a range of base units and space for a fridge/freezer. There are UPVc windows to all sides and a rear facing double glazed door gives access to the garden.
With stairs rising from the entrance hallway, this landing area has a side facing UPVc double glazed window and a loft access hatch and gives access to the three bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 13' Max measurement ( 3.30m x 3.96m Max measurement )
A rear facing master bedroom fitted with a UPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and a built in cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 8' 7" Into recess ( 4.39m x 2.62m Into recess )
Fitted with a front facing UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 9' 11" narrowing to 6' 6" ( 3.15m x 3.02m narrowing to 1.98m )
A further front facing bedroom fitted with a UPVc double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising: low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. Tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and a rear facing UPVc double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property are complimentary security gates which open to give access to the drive and pathway, while there is a laid to lawn garden area with shrub and plant borders. The driveway extends to the side of the house and offers off street parking for multiple vehicles and gives access to the garage. A side courtesy gate gives access to the rear of the property, with a patio seating area and a good sized laid to lawn garden with shrub and planted borders and a brick built storage shed.
Non standard construction with timber doors
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56048719.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.