2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDutton Avenue, Skegness
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stylishly Presented 2 Bed Detached Bungalow
- 20' Lounge, Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances,Rear Conservatory & Family Bathroom
- Gardens Front & Rear.
- Gated Driveway, Off Road Parking & Detached Garage
- Sought after East Coast Location
Stylishly Presented 2 Bed Detached Bungalow, 20' Lounge, Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances, a rear Conservatory, 2 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom. Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating as stated, Gated Driveway, off road parking, Detached Brick Built Garage, Gardens Front & Rear.
William H Brown are pleased to market For Sale, this stylishly Presented, 2 Bed Detached Bungalow, located in a highly sought after position, ideal to offer ease of access to the wide range of Town Centre amenities & Sea Front/Beach attractions which are on offer in the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness. An Early Viewing is essential to fully appreciate all that this Bungalow has to offer which includes a 20' Lounge, Fitted Kitchen with integrated cooker, microwave & hob, a rear Brick & Upvc Conservatory, 2 Bedrooms & a 3 piece Family Bathroom. Further benefits of the property include Double Glazing as stated, Gas Central Heating system, Gated Driveway allowing off road parking for numerous vehicles, which in turn leads to the Detached Brick Built Garage, with Gardens set to low maintenenace in mind to the Front & Rear to compliment. Contact the selling agent today William H Brown on 01754 768311 for futerh details or to arrange a viewing.
Double Glazed Side Entrance Door with leaded detail to the top half and a matching side panel, useful cloaks cupboard, loft access with double doors leading into;
Lounge 10' 3" min extending to 12' 2" max x 20' 4" ( 3.12m min extending to 3.71m max x 6.20m )
With a double glazed 'box' style window to the front elevation, radiator and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work surfaces over and tiled splash backs, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer taps over, space for appliances, in addition to space and plumbing for a dish washer and washing machine. Integrated appliances which include an eye level electric cooker with integrated microwave above, electric hob and a stainless steel extractor chimney over, with attractive wall mounted storage cupboards with glass door fronts, feature flooring, coved ceiling, a high level double glazed window to the side elevation allowing for natural light, an integrated ceiling speaker which is linked to various other rooms in the Bungalow and double glazed ' French' doors which allows access to;
Conservatory 9' 7" x 9' ( 2.92m x 2.74m )
Being of a brick and Upvc construction, with Double glazed 'French' doors allowing access into the rear garden, ceiling fan light, radiator, tiled flooring, useful fitted blinds to the windows, double glazed windows to 3 elevations and a poly carbonate roof over.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" max. into wardrobes x 12' 11" ( 3.40m max. into wardrobes x 3.94m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, integrated ceiling speaker, coved ceiling and a range of fitted wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
With a double glazed leaded window to the side elevation, coved ceiling, radiator and a wall mounted Gas Central heating boiler.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with an Electric Shower over and fitted shower screen, chrome 'ladder' style radiator, coved ceiling, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and an integrated ceiling speaker, with natural light via a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property there is a landscaped low maintenance garden which is inset with paving and gravel, well stocked low maintenance beds and a driveway which has the benefit of double gates, which extends from the front to the side of the property, an outside tap, outside lighting and beyond this a detached Garage.
Garage 8' 10" x 19' ( 2.69m x 5.79m )
Which has an electric up and over door, has light and power connected, a useful work bench, a side window and a useful side personnel access door.
Which is enclosed with fencing, again arranged with low maintenance in mind with a variety of paved patios, pathways, a lawned area with raised well stocked borders and an outside light.
See Multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56048728.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.