1 bedroom flat for saleStonegate Street, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 1 bedroom first floor flat
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- UPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Currently tenanted at £410 pcm
A one bedroom first floor apartment built in 2006. The property benefits from a fitted kitchen, bathroom and lounge.Both King's Lynn swimming pool and library are within a short distance of the apartment.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this 1 bedroom first floor apartment built in 2006. The property benefits from a fitted kitchen, bathroom and lounge, has gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. King's Lynn swimming pool and library are within a short distance of the apartment. The apartment is currently rented out at £410 pcm.
Communal Front Entrance Gate
With intercom facilities.
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to first floor.
Open Plan Living Room/kitchen 13' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.68m )
With fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, oven, hob and extractor. Space and plumbing for washing machine/tumble dryer/dishwasher.
Bedroom 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Proceed from our office on King Street onto Queens Street. Continuing along passing the Tuesday Market Place and church on your right hand side. Turn right onto Church Street and at the bottom of the road, turn left at the mini roundabout on to Stonegate Street and the apartment can be found on your left handside shortly after the roundabout.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56049446.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN107761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.