4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBarnwood Road, FAREHAM
Sold STC £300,000
- SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- FOUR BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE, MODERN KITCHEN & CONSERVATORY
- CONVERTED GARAGE WITH FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- REAR GARDEN & OUTDOOR LIVING AREA
A superbly presented and extended semi-detached bungalow situated within a highly sought after cul de sac location to the west of the town centre. This property is a must view to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
A superbly presented and extended semi-detached bungalow situated within a highly sought after cul de sac location to the west of the town centre. The living accommodation briefly comprises: entrance porch, entrance hall, two bedrooms to the ground floor and an additional two to the first floor, lounge, kitchen and conservatory and shower room. In addition the property boasts a converted garage with flexible accommodation. Externally, there is a paved drive area providing ample parking, generous landscaped rear garden with outdoor living area. THIS PROPERTY IS A MUST VIEW!!
Undercover porch with steps leading to front door.
Double glazed UPVC window to side elevation, smooth ceiling, vertical radiator, laminate flooring, doors leading to:-
Lounge 15' 2" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.62m max x 3.68m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation with fitted blinds, smooth ceiling, feature wall decor, housed units/ storage cupboards, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 16' 2" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.93m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevations with fitted blinds, smooth ceiling, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, Quartz sparkle work surfaces over and under counter lighting, inset black ceramic sink and drainer with lighting in tap, kick board lighting, built in Neff double oven with induction hob and built in extractor, integrated washer/dryer and dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, boiler, USB plug chargers, slate wall tiles, porcelain tiled flooring, double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 2" max x 9' 7" max ( 2.79m max x 2.92m max )
Brick built with glass dome roof and LED lighting, pendant lighting, under floor heating, double glazed windows and patio doors leading to garden.
Bedroom One 10' 10" max x 10' 2" plus wardrobe ( 3.30m max x 3.10m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed windows and doors to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, built in wardrobe and shoe rack, two radiators, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with fitted blind, smooth ceiling, feature decor wall, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side elevation with fitted blind, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, shower with rainfall shower head and hand held shower, vanity wash hand basin with waterfall tap, W/C, heated towel rail, mirrored storage unit, floor to ceiling tiles.
Pendant lighting, fitted carpet, doors leading to:-
Bedroom Three 14' 7" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.45m max x 2.82m max )
Restricted head height. Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, eaves storage, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 14' 7" max x 7' 9" max ( 4.45m max x 2.36m max )
Restricted head height. Double glazed window to rear elevation with fitted blind, eaves storage, radiator, Oak flooring.
Mature feature shrub borders with bark finish, outdoor lighting, paved parking area, tarmac drive, outside tap.
Panel fencing with side access, limestone paving, raised flower beds with planters, area laid to lawn, feature pergola.
Converted Garage Consists Of
Bicycle/ Storage Area
Electric roller door, consumer unit, bicycle storage area.
Converted Gym 11' 6" x 9' 3" max ( 3.51m x 2.82m max )
Currently used as a gym but is flexible accommodation. Feature window to front elevation, skylight window to rear elevation, smooth cathedral ceiling with spot lighting, under floor heating, USB plug sockets, laminate flooring, patio doors leading to outside lounge area.
Undercover Store Room 14' 8" x 5' ( 4.47m x 1.52m )
Double glazed door to front elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, shelving, work surface and storage unit, power and lighting, laminate flooring.
Outside Living Area 14' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.25m )
Wood feature panelling, slate tiled paving, flower beds with planting, felt shingled roof to front, lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.